Online Resources: Male Infertility & Sexual Dysfunction
Learn More About Infertility and Sexual Health With These Helpful Resources
Below you will find a list of helpful websites including online message boards about male infertility, general health websites and additional resources. Please explore these websites to find more information about your unique medical situation or contact us anytime. Remember, online resources are not a suitable replacement for a face-to-face visit with a physician - but it is important to educate yourself.
Online Message Boards on Male Fertility
Male fertility issues affect millions men and women in the United States alone. Since male infertility is not a topic you might want to discuss with family and friends, you can find online support groups on the internet. There are chat rooms and bulletin boards with people who are willing to share their experiences of trying to conceive and the frustrations of dealing with male infertility.
Many of the chat rooms are free of charge and provide a safe and secure environment to meet new friends and exchange ideas. The following websites have excellent bulletin boards/chat rooms where you can meet people all over the U.S. who are going through similar experiences.
BabyCenter - BabyCenter has highly active bulletin boards and chats for “male fertility factors” and "getting pregnant". Explore this community at community.babycenter.com/groups/a4079615.
WebMD - WebMD also has message boards and an infertility treatment support group at boards.webmd.com.
Give it a try. You are not alone with your emotions and concerns! Reach out and seek emotional support!
Other Helpful Websites
Here you will find links to other helpful websites that may serve as information resources for you to find out more about the factors affecting male infertility, sexual dysfunction and general male health.
Male & Female Infertility Resources
- Conceiving Concepts - Infertility information, support and fertility products for those trying to conceive.
- ConceptionXR - Help for male infertility and increasing low sperm count.
- FertilAid - Fertility supplements for women & men to optimize your chances of conceiving!
- Fertility Center of California - Premier sperm bank in San Diego, California offering fertility and andrology lab services.
- Health Sciences Library McMaster University - Explore a wealth of information on infertility and additional medical concerns.
- Infertility Network - Provides information about infertility matters.
- Mayo Clinic - Health information website with detailed resources for infertility.
- Mothers Over 40 - An encouraging site for all those who are trying to conceive after the age of 40 or are pregnant over 40.
- Proxeed - A reproductive dietary supplement for men to increase sperm motility, concentration and speed.
- Reproductive Wellness - Infertility and pregnancy support with a focus on mind-body medicine, acupuncture and more.
- WebMD - General health information website with extensive infertility resources.
Male Infertility Resources
- ISeekHealth.com - Male infertility and health information.
- The Prostatitis Foundation - Learn more about the causes, symptoms and treatments available for Prostatitis.
- The Testicular Cancer Resource Center - Accurate and timely information and support on all aspects of testicular cancer.
- VasectomyInfo.com - Dr. Bastuba's website on vasectomies and reversals including FAQs, pictures and more.
- VasectomyMedical.com - Learn about vasectomy and vasectomy reversal physicians.
Infertility Associations & Societies
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- American Urological Association
- RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association
- Sexual Medicine Society of North America
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Society for Male Reproduction and Urology
- Society for the Study of Male Reproduction
Other Fertility Related Resources
- 11,000 Baby Names - Search over 11,000 baby names, meanings and origins with the top names by year and forums.
- Lab Tests Online - Patient education to help consumers better manage their care involving clinical lab testing.
Please note: We are not responsible for the content on any linked sites. Please review our disclaimer at the bottom of the page.